Thursday, June 5, 2014

EGT Final Relection

Bharath Kotha
Final Reflection

a. This class has taught me many things that can be directly applied to understanding how the world works. I have learned how different geographies and cultures have been and will continue to be vital for constant innovation. At the start of this class we saw how different geographical environments and climates made it so that different areas in the world would develop differently. This geographical aspect was a reoccurring theme throughout the quarter as we also learned about how important geography is for transportation. Before this class I never realized how important geography was and still is for the development in different regions. This has showed me the importance of location and geography in learning how global trade works, and how the world works.

b. The main topics I am interested in are globalizations and economics geography. I believe that learning about economic geography has many real life purposes and that studying market distributions in different regions is very interesting. Specifically, I think studying the varying transportation costs and social factors in different places is very interesting. I also think it would be fascinating to compare these factors in small, rural areas versus large, populated cities.

c. Since  I will not be studying away or abroad next year, I believe that my biggest challenge next year will be studying and preparing for my MCAT exam in November. I am very nervous for this exam but I believe that with the correct preparation and studying, I will be able to succeed and do well on it. This is a very big deal for me because the MCAT is the medical school entrance exam, and since my ultimate goal is to go to medical school and become a pediatric cardiologist, it is vital for my future to do well on this exam. This exam is known to be extremely difficult, but I believe that if I study hard all summer as well as continue to study during fall quarter of next year, I will be able to achieve my goal and do well on this exam, which will help me get into medical school. 

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone here ever experienced financial breakdown?I have and it wasn't not an easy situation because I lost almost everything and I couldn't explain how everything went but Covid-119 really had me fuck up but I'm grateful today for everything Mr Lee did for me for helping me with a loan at 2% rate to bring back my business and today I'm a happy person upon how life has been unfair to me during all those period of Covid19.Mr Lee is a loan officer who worked with a large USA company that lend money to anyone looking for a loan and willing to pay back with the interest rate of 2% in return here His Email Address: 247officedept@gmail.com And WhatsApp : + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete